People always talkin, all bark no bite
Just thought id mention how much i hate this life.
Everyday just so predictagble
Days drag on and nights pass slow
Go to work go to school come home and go to bed
Wake up in the morning and do it all again.
Its getting really old and i waiting for something new.
Some kind of change, something else to do.
This poem is short but it says some much in just those few sentence. I like this poem because I can relate to it.
ReplyDeleteI like it, it brings sorrow to another level but in a good way.its relates 2 almost everyone's day to day life
ReplyDeleteLol I can so relate to you, yes the poem is short but you clearly get your point across
ReplyDeleteShort and to the point.I appreciate how much this poem says in such few words. I feel your,what seems like,anger towards certain situations life may bring about. We're all tired of the drama and I can strongly relate to this poem.I do,however,believe more detail can bring this poem to LIFE.
ReplyDeletei love it. i can relate to doing the same thing everyday. nice poem
ReplyDelete